Here’s a great use for Smiling Coyote Farm Pure Chile Powder that only takes 10 minutes to prepare. The original recipe comes from Food & Wine a few years back. We put our own spin on it and love this refreshing dish in the summer with grilled vegetables or meat, especially Smoky Southwest grilled chicken. We think you will, too.
- 3 mangoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon Smiling Coyote Farm Pure Chile Powder
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Optional: chopped fresh mint