Holiday Market Time: We're ready, are you?
Smiling Coyote Farm is bringing it to the Canyon Farmers Market's holiday market this coming Saturday (November 14 from 9 am - 4 pm) at the Cole Community Center in Canyon, TX. Then we'll do it again the following Saturday (November 21, same time, same station).
What's new, you ask?
Well, before we go there, and just to refresh your memory, here are the Smiling Coyote herb/spice blends you've seen (and loved) at previous markets in four categories:
- The Americas Collection: Sizzling Southwest, House Creole, and Old #18 Chili Powder.
- Mediterranean Blends: Belle Erba (Italian), Provençal (French), and Nostimo! (Greek).
- From Asia and India: The Five Elements (China) and Garam Masala (India).
- Our Seasonal Blends: Pumpkin Pie Spice, Holiday Blend 2015, and Bird Rub
Introducing: New Spices!We're expanding that selection to include Panch Phoron (Bengali Five Spice): A whole spice blend used extensively in Bangladesh, Eastern India and Southern Nepal. It's something we use at home (literally) all the time and have for decades. It's always used whole (not ground) in vegetable and meat dishes of all kinds.
Like Thai food? We've got you covered with our Spicy Thai Blend. Hits all the bases with lime, ginger, thai chilies, lemongrass, and a lot more. Makes anything you're cooking just a little more exotic. Not too spicy, just enough zip to make it interesting!
Introducing: New Teas!
We'll bring plenty of the teas offered at previous markets--Occasional Mention, a classic spice tea, and Kick It Back, an herbal blend of chamomile and mint-- along with two new teas that we're really excited about. We've been drinking them here at home for many years and finally put it together for market. We think you'll like them as well.
- Red Sails is a tart, juicy, floral tropical blend (no caffeine) with hibiscus flower, ginger, and orange.
- Spiced Bush is classic spice tea based on rooibos--the South African "Bush Tea"--blended with warm spices and orange.
Gift BoxesWe have very nice gift boxes for the spice blends and the teas are already boxed.
We think you'll like all the new offerings and look forward to serving you this Saturday, next Saturday, and any Saturday